As I focus more on my novel writing this week, my posts, if any will be short. However, I didn’t want to let today pass without sharing an exciting new find on the Internet.
YogaGlo.com offers beginner classes, all the way up to level 3 classes and has the following types of yoga practices:
- Anusara: “a powerful method of hatha yoga which integrates biomechanical principles of alignment with the celebration of the heart and spirit.”
- Basics: “A strong emphasis on foundation integrated with demonstration of form and alignment…”
- Hatha: “…slower moving than a Power Yoga practice…”
- Kundalini: “…utilizes movement, sound, breath and meditation to relax and restore your mind and body
while improving strength, flexibility and endurance.”
- Mediation: “…merge the mind, body, and senses through yoga practice”
- Restorative: “…is beneficial to balance a more active practice or decompress after a stressful day.”
- Vinyasa Flow: “It symbolizes a flowing, dynamic form of yoga, where postures are linked together using breath.”
- Yin: “To balance the heat-building, blood-pumping, strengthening “yang” side of a Vinyasa Flow or Ashtanga practice…”
YogaGlo offers an 18-day free trial period. Check it out and… Enjoy!
- Get Glowing With YogaGlo (fitsugar.com)
- Your Favorite Ways to Practice Yoga (fitsugar.com)
- Power Yoga (acordocoletivo.org)